[Tutor] top-posting and text mode email

Tamar Osher
Hi!
Could someone please explain what top-posting is?  Specifically how does someone not "top-post"?

What is text mode email?  How does someone get and use text mode email?  How can I recognize that I am sending an email message in text mode?  I have a hotmail email account.  What is the best way to get text mode email?

Re: [Tutor] top-posting and text mode email

Mark Lawrence
This is top posted.

On 14/03/2012 01:50, Tamar Osher wrote:

> Hi!Could someone please explain what top-posting is?  Specifically how does someone not "top-post"?
> What is text mode email?  How does someone get and use text mode email?  How can I recognize that I am sending an email message in text mode?  I have a hotmail email account.  What is the best way to get text mode email?

Text mode email is an email sent in plain text, i.e. it doesn't have any
html embedded.  Your hotmail account should have an option that allows
you to toggle between plain text and html.  If not get a different email
account :)

This is bottom posted.

--
Cheers.