Unable to import pygtk in 64bit

Sean Webb - NOAA Affiliate
Looking for some help building pygtk in 64bit. Seems to be working fine on our 32bit build server, but after a build/install in 64bit, we are unable to run "import pygtk" it says "ImportError: No module named pygtk". I believe this is due to the lack of python/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pygtk.* files, but I've scoured our configure, make and make install logs and haven't been able to figure out why it fails to install those files with our 64bit build. Hoping you can take a look and spot something I must be missing. Attached the config, make and make install logs.
Thanks!
Sean

make_install.log (24K) Download Attachment
make.log (74K) Download Attachment
config.log (58K) Download Attachment