Unable to install Pil in windows7

praveen krishna
Hi,
  I tried to install pil in windows but it is not getting installed and generating following errors which are attached to this mailing list .I have installed Python 2.7 and I tried to perform registy by following the script in this link http://effbot.org/zone/python-register.htm but is giving error
    *** Unable to register!
 *** You probably have another Python installation!

 can u please help me in sorting this and to install pil in my system to run web2py application .

error generated for installing pil.jpg (140K) Download Attachment
error generated for installing pil 01.jpg (102K) Download Attachment