Unit testing framework

Rasjid Wilcox
Hi all,

Someone here recommended a particular unit testing framework - one that
allows distributed testing, but I can't remember its name, and my google
foo is not working today.  Mostly I've used Nose.

Cheers,

Rasjid.

Re: Unit testing framework

Andrew Fort
On Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 6:49 PM, Rasjid Wilcox <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Someone here recommended a particular unit testing framework - one that
> allows distributed testing, but I can't remember its name, and my google foo
> is not working today.  Mostly I've used Nose.
>
> Cheers,
> Rasjid.

py.test can do this (both multi-process on a single machine and
distributed to multiple machines via a plugin).

check out http://doc.pytest.org/en/latest/xdist.html

Re: Unit testing framework

Rasjid Wilcox
That looks like it.  Thanks.