Upcoming Python-related meetings?

Dirkjan Ochtman
So I lost track of what meetings are going on where. I also kind of
dislike Meetup. Can everyone who's working on planning something make
some noise, please? Is this October 22 thing going anywhere?

Thanks,

Dirkjan

Re: Upcoming Python-related meetings?

Mallory van Achterberg
It seems something happened to Folkje, maybe I'll give her a
poke.
So far as I know, Byte is still planning on holding a meeting
on 22 October in their building, different room, trying out
two tracks.

_mallory

On Fri, Sep 19, 2014 at 11:21:04PM +0200, Dirkjan Ochtman wrote:

> So I lost track of what meetings are going on where. I also kind of
> dislike Meetup. Can everyone who's working on planning something make
> some noise, please? Is this October 22 thing going anywhere?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Dirkjan

Re: Upcoming Python-related meetings?

Folkje
Folkje just got back from a 2week stay on a French beach, successfully ignoring the Real World.

Mallory is right: the October 22nd thing is definitely still on at Byte.

Folkje

On 09/20/2014 11:52 AM, Mallory van Achterberg wrote:
It seems something happened to Folkje, maybe I'll give her a
poke.
So far as I know, Byte is still planning on holding a meeting
on 22 October in their building, different room, trying out
two tracks.

_mallory

On Fri, Sep 19, 2014 at 11:21:04PM +0200, Dirkjan Ochtman wrote:
So I lost track of what meetings are going on where. I also kind of
dislike Meetup. Can everyone who's working on planning something make
some noise, please? Is this October 22 thing going anywhere?

Thanks,

Dirkjan

Folkje Lips
Teamco├Ârdinator Techniek

W http://www.byte.nl
E [hidden email]
De Ruyterkade 139
1011 AC Amsterdam
T +31 (0) 20 5216 226
F +31 (0) 20 5216 227

FAQ: veelgestelde vragen staan op http://www.byte.nl/wiki

On Mon, Sep 22, 2014 at 11:04:51AM +0200, Folkje wrote:
> Folkje just got back from a 2week stay on a French beach,
> successfully ignoring the Real World.

Lekker!

Now we know you weren't eaten by zombies or something : )

_mallory