Update baypiggies.net please

Glen Jarvis
We don't have our February meeting posted on BayPIGgies.net. In fact, we didn't get or January talk there either.

Things which matter most must never be at the mercy of things which matter least.

-- Goethe

Re: Update baypiggies.net please

Tony Cappellini
That's because we still don't have a presenter for Feb,