Urgent need for Python Developer at Sterling VA

Urgent need for Python Developer at Sterling VA

Naveen Prasad

Hi,

We are actively seeking a Python Developer  to work on a 6 month  contract in Sterling, VA.

Please review the requirements below or by visiting this link at our website and you may let me know if you are interested in this position.

http://techrivers.com/myats/careers/index.php?m=careers&p=showJob&ID=256

Job Description : Python Developer

If interested/available, please send me your resume or apply online (preferred) to be considered immediately.

Please make sure you include the following information to avoid any delay in processing.

- updated word format resume

- citizenship status

- salary/rate requirements

- availability

My contact information is at the end of this e-mail. Please feel free to contact me if you have any queries.

To find out more about our company and other open positions, please check our website at

http://www.technologyrivers.com

Looking forward to a reply from you,

Bala naveen,

Technical Recruiter,

Technology Rivers LLC,

Phone:  214-628-4870

email: [hidden email]

web:  www.technologyrivers.com

Tech Rivers offers expertise to clients nationwide in the practice areas of Portal Solutions, Enterprise Search, User Experience, Content Management, Service-Oriented Architecture, Strategy and Program Management, Business Process Improvement and Cloud Computing.