Using doctools

Neal Becker
I grabbed doctools svn.  setup.py install on python-2.5.2 went OK.

Sphinx sounds nifty.  I looked at
http://docs.python.org/dev/documenting/sphinx.html.  I don't see any
instructions on how to use it.  I'm guessing I could use it on my own code,
but how?

Re: Using doctools

Georg Brandl-2
Neal Becker schrieb:
> I grabbed doctools svn.  setup.py install on python-2.5.2 went OK.
>
> Sphinx sounds nifty.  I looked at
> http://docs.python.org/dev/documenting/sphinx.html.  I don't see any
> instructions on how to use it.  I'm guessing I could use it on my own code,
> but how?

You've hit a weak point of sphinx... there's next to no documentation,
except what's needed for the Python core docs (mostly the markup).

I'll try to get sphinx into a releaseable status soon, with documentation
and a few other loose ends I want to fix before.

In the meantime just mail me directly -- I'll try to help as much as I can.

Georg