ValueError: attempted relative import beyond top-level package

ValueError: attempted relative import beyond top-level package

Abdu-H
Hello, i am getting a value error (from ..accounts.models import User. ValueError: attempted relative import beyond top-level package) while trying to import my custom user model, i have read through some post suggesting i create a root folder for my project, I would like to know if that wouldn't cause any side effect, as that will change my Django's default project structure. Thank you.