Vector type

Jed Wood-3
Looks like you guys are already on the trail ( http://dev.pyamf.org/ticket/697 ) and so this is probably adding nothing new, but just in case-- this Java fellow seems to have a potentially useful approach:

http://jpauclair.net/2010/01/16/reverse-engineering-amf3-vector-for-java/

-Jed

Re: Vector type

Jesse Warden-2
Dude, I had NO idea you could do registerClassAlias in your class definition!  That is whack and cool at the same time.  Thanks for the linkage.

On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 6:28 AM, Jed Wood <[hidden email]> wrote:
Looks like you guys are already on the trail ( http://dev.pyamf.org/ticket/697 ) and so this is probably adding nothing new, but just in case-- this Java fellow seems to have a potentially useful approach:

http://jpauclair.net/2010/01/16/reverse-engineering-amf3-vector-for-java/

-Jed

Re: Vector type

Nick Joyce
Sweet! That will definitely be useful, thanks for pointing it out.

Nick