Vendoring XRegexp

Berker Peksağ
While I'm working on #3729 [1], I had to update current regexes to
match unicode codepoints. Unfortunately, JavaScript has no proper
support for unicode character classes, so writing unicode aware regex
is a bit difficult: http://stackoverflow.com/a/280762

I would like to add XRegexp to django.contrib.admin. It's a popular,
well tested and small library. It will only be imported if you pass
``unicode=True`` to SlugField and define ``prepopulated_fields`` in a
ModelAdmin.

[1] https://github.com/django/django/pull/3729

--Berker