Video Calling application using Django

K Surya Kumar
Hi,
     I'm planning to build a video chatting web app using django framework for my pg project. But i don't have a clear idea how to start with building video chatting app (flow) and i came across those terms like WEB RTC like that when searching for web video chatting api's.

Can't anyone guide me how to start with it.

thanks in advance,
Surya