View titles & descriptions

Owen Shepherd-2
OK, so lets say I give my view a title with the grok.title directive; how do I get this title in the rest of my code? Looking through the megrok.menu/zope.browsermenu code hasn't helped, and the Grok documentation doesn't really elaborate on this.

-- Owen Shepherd
[hidden email] (general) / [hidden email] (academic)

Re: View titles & descriptions

Souheil CHELFOUH
title = grok.title.bind(default="My default title").get(class_or_object)