Quantcast

Visual studio 2010

Paul Grenyer-2
Hi All

I'd like to develop some system tests in Iron Python that test against
an executable written in C#. Is there a way that i can easily run Iron
Python modules from Visual Studio 2010 or do I need to set it up as a
post build task? Also, is there an Iron Python plugin for Visual
Studio 2010?

Finally, when it comes to CI, is there a recognised way of running
Iron Python modules from an MSBuild script?

--
Thanks
Paul

Paul Grenyer
e: [hidden email]
b: paulgrenyer.blogspot.com
t: pjgrenyer

Re: Visual studio 2010

Jimmy Schementi-2
On Jun 7, 2011, at 3:24 AM, Paul Grenyer wrote:

> Hi All
>
> I'd like to develop some system tests in Iron Python that test against
> an executable written in C#. Is there a way that i can easily run Iron
> Python modules from Visual Studio 2010 or do I need to set it up as a
> post build task? Also, is there an Iron Python plugin for Visual
> Studio 2010?
>
> Finally, when it comes to CI, is there a recognised way of running
> Iron Python modules from an MSBuild script?

Paul,

I have a VS2010 plugin that lets you run IronPython tests in MSTest; I'll put it on GitHub shortly.

~Jimmy

Re: Visual studio 2010

Paul Grenyer-2
Hi

>> Finally, when it comes to CI, is there a recognised way of running
>> Iron Python modules from an MSBuild script?
>
> Paul,
>
> I have a VS2010 plugin that lets you run IronPython tests in MSTest; I'll put it on GitHub shortly.

Excellent, thank you! I'll look forward to the link.

--
Thanks
Paul

Paul Grenyer