WAP communicating with server-side Python

WAP communicating with server-side Python

David Shi
Is there an equivalent mailling list for WAP?
I am in need of a very simple demo website/webpage accessible by mobile handset and simply get a few critical data, e.g.
its id, or/and x, y, z position.

I want to try out moving my Python internet service on to mobile phones.  Therefore, the front-end will have to be in WAP.

All I need is an excellent demo WAP page to show me how to get the mobile handset's ID, and x, y, z position.

Regards.

David