Webpage Displays Blank

Carl Brubaker
I'm probably missing something simple, but I can't get my info to display from my database.

I have 2 abstract models to make 1 normal model.
My url views aren't giving me errors, the web browser finds them.
My variables aren't correct(I can only assume).

Thanks!

name.py (1K) Download Attachment
phone.py (1K) Download Attachment
phonebook.py (665 bytes) Download Attachment
views.py (1K) Download Attachment
contact_detail.html (47 bytes) Download Attachment

Re: Webpage Displays Blank

Carl Brubaker
Added urls file

On Tuesday, 13 March 2018 10:40:29 UTC-4, Derek wrote:
Maybe you need to show what your urls.py looks like as well?

On Tuesday, 13 March 2018 05:57:55 UTC+2, Carl Brubaker wrote:
I'm probably missing something simple, but I can't get my info to display from my database.

I have 2 abstract models to make 1 normal model.
My url views aren't giving me errors, the web browser finds them.
My variables aren't correct(I can only assume).

Thanks!

urls.py (300 bytes) Download Attachment