Well.... (DNS)

Deirdre Saoirse Moen
It seems that the DNS was hosted by register.com DNS servers that
weren't actually serving DNS. Gah. So, despite having gleefully typed
in changes, the old info was being served.

Rick and I were up late fixing all the DNS issues prior to the
registrant transfer. Some people are seeing the new location for
baypiggies, some are hitting deirdre.org and getting a forced
redirect to the new site from my apache server, some are getting
deirdre.org (when the domain info isn't coming in with the request
correctly).

In other words, it's not all there yet, but it will be soooooon.

--
_Deirdre                                             http://deirdre.net

Re: Well.... (DNS)

Danny Yoo

> It seems that the DNS was hosted by register.com DNS servers that
> weren't actually serving DNS. Gah. So, despite having gleefully typed in
> changes, the old info was being served.
>
> Rick and I were up late fixing all the DNS issues prior to the
> registrant transfer. Some people are seeing the new location for
> baypiggies, some are hitting deirdre.org and getting a forced redirect
> to the new site from my apache server, some are getting deirdre.org
> (when the domain info isn't coming in with the request correctly).

Hi Deirdre,

Don't worry about it.  Thanks for helping to fix this right!