Where are published zc.buildout tests ?

Encolpe Degoute-5
Hello,

I'm trying to finish a patch for zc.buildout. To prevent any errors I
want to compare my tests results with the standard tests.
Is there a place where zc.buildout tests are runned and published ?

Encolpe DEGOUTE
http://encolpe.degoute.free.fr/
Logiciels libres, hockey sur glace et autres activités cérébrales

Re: Where are published zc.buildout tests ?

Benji York
On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 4:19 PM, Encolpe Degoute
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> I'm trying to finish a patch for zc.buildout. To prevent any errors I
> want to compare my tests results with the standard tests.
> Is there a place where zc.buildout tests are runned and published ?

See the DEVELOPERS.txt file for instructions on how to set up the test
environment.
--
Benji York

Le 13/03/2012 21:35, Benji York a écrit :
> On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 4:19 PM, Encolpe Degoute
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> I'm trying to finish a patch for zc.buildout. To prevent any errors I
>> want to compare my tests results with the standard tests.
>> Is there a place where zc.buildout tests are runned and published ?
> See the DEVELOPERS.txt file for instructions on how to set up the test
> environment.

I followed again this text and I get this result :
Ran 92 tests with 23 failures and 2 errors in 8 minutes 57.157 seconds.

That's why I asked for a place where these tests are runned on a
daily/commit base to have a comparison.

Encolpe DEGOUTE
http://encolpe.degoute.free.fr/
Logiciels libres, hockey sur glace et autres activités cérébrales

Re: Where are published zc.buildout tests ?

David Glick

On Mar 13, 2012, at 3:34 PM, Encolpe Degoute wrote:

> Le 13/03/2012 21:35, Benji York a écrit :
>> On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 4:19 PM, Encolpe Degoute
>> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> I'm trying to finish a patch for zc.buildout. To prevent any errors I
>>> want to compare my tests results with the standard tests.
>>> Is there a place where zc.buildout tests are runned and published ?
>> See the DEVELOPERS.txt file for instructions on how to set up the test
>> environment.
>
> I followed again this text and I get this result :
> Ran 92 tests with 23 failures and 2 errors in 8 minutes 57.157 seconds.
>
> That's why I asked for a place where these tests are runned on a
> daily/commit base to have a comparison.

The tests currently pass if you have your development environment set up correctly. Did you read the notes about needing 2 python interpreters available?
David