Where can I found the meaning of .pth, .-nspkg.pth, .egg-info, .egg-link extensions files of site-package directory ?

Where can I found the meaning of .pth, .-nspkg.pth, .egg-info, .egg-link extensions files of site-package directory ?

KLEIN Stéphane
Hi,

where can I found the meaning of all this extensions of "site-packages/"
folder files :

* .pth ?
* .-nspkg.pth ?
* .egg-info ?
* .egg-link ?

Regards,
Stephane
--
Stéphane Klein <[hidden email]>
blog: http://stephane-klein.info

Re: Where can I found the meaning of .pth, .-nspkg.pth, .egg-info, .egg-link extensions files of site-package directory ?

PJ Eby
At 04:41 PM 8/30/2011 +0200, Stéphane Klein wrote:
>Hi,
>
>where can I found the meaning of all this extensions of
>"site-packages/" folder files :
>
>* .pth ?
>* .-nspkg.pth ?
>* .egg-info ?