Quantcast

Which virtual event have I received ?

hamiljf
I want to be able to process more than one event type in an event handler (I know that there may be other ways of doing this, and I might well use them)  Now 'real' events are distinguished by event.type having a numeric value listed all over the place, for example in new mexico tech dox, and I think virtualevents are #35 (not in the list).  But how can I tell which of two virtual events an event object represents: the virtual event name doesn't seem to be anywhere around.  If there really isn't any way, it would always be possible to write additional handler methods as an alternative.