Which well-known free or commercial Programms are written with PyQt?

Which well-known free or commercial Programms are written with PyQt?

Gerhard Völkl
Hi,

which well-known free or commercial Programms are written with PyQt?

Best regards Gerhard

Re: Which well-known free or commercial Programms are written with PyQt?

Michael Herrmann-3
I volunteer my https://fman.io, a cross-platform file manager :-)

Kind regards,
Michael

Am 02.06.2018 1:14 nachm. schrieb "Gerhard Völkl" <[hidden email]>:
Hi,

which well-known free or commercial Programms are written with PyQt?

Best regards Gerhard

Re: Which well-known free or commercial Programms are written with PyQt?

David Boddie
On Sat Jun 2 12:55:25 BST 2018, Michael Herrmann wrote:

> Am 02.06.2018 1:14 nachm. schrieb "Gerhard Völkl" <gkvoelkl at
> nelson-games.de>
> > which well-known free or commercial Programms are written with PyQt?
>
> I volunteer my https://fman.io, a cross-platform file manager :-)

Could you add it to the following page on the Python Wiki, please?

https://wiki.python.org/moin/PyQt/SomeExistingApplications

I saw that you have edit access to the Wiki so it would be great if you could
update that page. Incidentally, that page could really use a review.

Thanks,

David

Re: Which well-known free or commercial Programms are written with PyQt?

Detlev Offenbach

the eric IDE (https://eric-ide.python-projects.org) is written with PyQt and
can be used with any combination of Python2/3 and PyQt4/5.

Regards,
Detlev

Am Samstag, 2. Juni 2018, 13:12:41 CEST schrieb Gerhard Völkl:
> Hi,
>
> which well-known free or commercial Programms are written with PyQt?
>
> Best regards Gerhard

Detlev Offenbach

Re: Which well-known free or commercial Programms are written with PyQt?

Tarren Peterson

On Sat, Jun 2, 2018 at 3:47 PM, Detlev Offenbach <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

the eric IDE (https://eric-ide.python-projects.org) is written with PyQt and
can be used with any combination of Python2/3 and PyQt4/5.

Regards,
Detlev

Am Samstag, 2. Juni 2018, 13:12:41 CEST schrieb Gerhard Völkl:
> Hi,
>
> which well-known free or commercial Programms are written with PyQt?
>
> Best regards Gerhard

Detlev Offenbach