Why does Ipython console does not start from inside spyder when Kaspersky Internet Security is running?

Why does Ipython console does not start from inside spyder when Kaspersky Internet Security is running?

Varuna
Ipython Console starts from inside Spyder when Kaspersky Internet Security 2016 is not running But otherwise the Ipython console displays the two lines 'Kernel died restarting, Kernel died restarting' and stops responding. The OS is Windows 10

Thanks,
Varuna

Re: Why does Ipython console does not start from inside spyder when Kaspersky Internet Security is running?

Matthias Bussonnier
Hi Varuna,

Kaspersky Internet Security is likely blocking some connections Spyder
and IPython are making to each other as it is incorrectly finding them
suspicious.

I would go into Kaspersky settings and try to find a setting to
whitelist Spyder/IPython and deactivate any filtering for them.

I don't have this software available, but I found this, which may
guide you through the steps:

https://support.kaspersky.com/11146#block1