Why does PySequenceList not implement java.util.List?

Why does PySequenceList not implement java.util.List?

Stefan Richthofer
I think PySequenceList should implement java.util.List and would like to add this.
- all classes that extend PySequenceList do implement List
- PySequenceList already declares all methods in List

Is there a good reason why it is not?

Best

Stefan