Why use Paster?

Daniel Oźminkowski
I can see that this is some kind of "encouraged" way to host a pyblosxom site. I am a noobie and can not find out why. I looked at the feature page of Paste, but I don't realize why it's useful. Can someone clarify this issue?

Re: Why use Paster?

will kahn-greene

I think I only encourage it for running Pyblosxom locally for
testing/development:

     http://pyblosxom.bluesock.org/1.5/install.html#deploying

Other frameworks come with a built-in server. Maybe Pybloxsom should
gain something like this:

     pyblosxom-cmd runserver [-h host] [-p port]

If Pyblosxom had something like that, I'd probably remove all the
paster-related documentation.

/will