Will the xml libraries be making a return in Jython?

Will the xml libraries be making a return in Jython?

Leo User
Howdy,

today I was doing some research in turning some java xml library use to the python xml libraries.  To my surprise the xml modules are not in the 2.2a1.  Are there plans to reintroduce them in the next/future releases?

thanks in advance,
leouser

Yahoo! for Good