Working with static files

ISAAC NELSON S.B. KARGBO
Hello everyone, i am new to Django and i am learning to develop a "todo_list app", but i have a problem with my css static files.
Please help me on how to do about it.

Thanks!

Re: Working with static files

N'BE SORO

Le jeu. 17 oct. 2019 à 09:25, ISAAC NELSON S.B. KARGBO <[hidden email]> a écrit :
Hello everyone, i am new to Django and i am learning to develop a "todo_list app", but i have a problem with my css static files.
Please help me on how to do about it.

Thanks!

Re: Working with static files

Gaddafi adamu
Go an add
{% load static %}

Then use {% static “link.css” %} in your static urls
Sent from my iPhone