Quantcast

Workshops at BangPypers

kracekumar ramaraju
Hi

 BangPypers conducts half a day and full day workshops regularly.
Historically, workshops had attracted larger crowds (60 - 150). The
turnouts for workshops are higher when compared to talks attendance.

In a year, BangPypers minimum hosts 12 meetups. BangPypers can host more
meetups if there is enough pool of speakers.

BangPypers is looking for tutors who can deliver half a day or full day
workshop. The workshop can fall into any domain and should use Python.
There is no restriction on audience level. The workshop can be getting
started with Python, Django, Tensor flow, automation, testing, writing C
extensions in Python, etc ...

If you'd like to deliver a workshop, please reply to the mail. First timers
are welcome to give a workshop, as a team or an individual. The speaker
needn't be an expert in the domain. The organizing team will assist you
throughout the workshop.

If you have any queries, feel free to bounce in the email.

--

*Thanks & Regardskracekumar"Talk is cheap, show me the code" -- Linus
Torvaldshttp://kracekumar.com <http://kracekumar.com>*

Re: Workshops at BangPypers

Jitendra Agrawal
Hey Krace:

Happy to help and take more workshops. Would love to attend a Tensor flow
workshop!

--
Jeet

Springboard

On Fri, Feb 17, 2017 at 6:17 PM, kracekumar ramaraju <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi
>
>  BangPypers conducts half a day and full day workshops regularly.
> Historically, workshops had attracted larger crowds (60 - 150). The
> turnouts for workshops are higher when compared to talks attendance.
>
> In a year, BangPypers minimum hosts 12 meetups. BangPypers can host more
> meetups if there is enough pool of speakers.
>
> BangPypers is looking for tutors who can deliver half a day or full day
> workshop. The workshop can fall into any domain and should use Python.
> There is no restriction on audience level. The workshop can be getting
> started with Python, Django, Tensor flow, automation, testing, writing C
> extensions in Python, etc ...
>
> If you'd like to deliver a workshop, please reply to the mail. First timers
> are welcome to give a workshop, as a team or an individual. The speaker
> needn't be an expert in the domain. The organizing team will assist you
> throughout the workshop.
>
> If you have any queries, feel free to bounce in the email.
>

> --
>
> *Thanks & Regardskracekumar"Talk is cheap, show me the code" -- Linus
> Torvaldshttp://kracekumar.com <http://kracekumar.com>*

Re: Workshops at BangPypers

Shashidhar Paragonda
Hello Krace,

I am interested in taking part of conducting training in Python,
Automation, cloud.
I am currently working on OpenStack, Docker, Rally, Tempest, Python,
Automation, AWS, and cloud tools.

We can have discussion on this.  Thank you.

Regards,

Shashidhar N.Paragonda
[hidden email]
+919900093835