[X-POST] 2 days left before CFP ends for PyCon Pune 2018

[X-POST] 2 days left before CFP ends for PyCon Pune 2018

Sayan Chowdhury-2
Hi,

We are happy to announce our six keynote speakers for PyCon Pune 2018
[1]. The speakers are:

* Brett Cannon (CPython Core Dev)

* Carol Willing (CPython Core Dev, Project Jupyter)

* Nicholas Tollervey (Micro:bit, mu editor)

* Paul Hildebrandt (Senior Engineer, Walt Disney Animation Studios (WDAS))

* Paul Everitt (PyCharm & WebStorm Developer Advocate, JetBrains)

* Andrew Godwin (Django Core Developer, Engineer at Eventbrite)

You have two more days before the CFP [2] ends! So, go ahead and
submit your talk proposal. This is your chance to present in front of
a vibrant Python community.

[1] PyCon Pune 2018. https://pune.pycon.org
[2] Call for Proposals. https://pyconpune.talkfunnel.com/2018/

--
Sayan Chowdhury <https://sayanchowdhury.dgplug.org/>
Senior Software Engineer, Fedora Engineering - Emerging Platform

Proud to work at The Open Organization!