[X-POST] Call for Proposals - Python meetups

[X-POST] Call for Proposals - Python meetups

Sanchit Balchandani
Hi Everyone,

We(Hyderabad Python User Group) are glad to announce that we will be
organizing monthly Python meetups in Hyderabad going forward on every
second Saturday of the month.

If you are a Student/Python Programmer or an Entrepreneur and have worked
on some cool stuff. We welcome you to submit your proposals for upcoming
meetups so that you can share your ideas/knowledge/experience with the

The next meetup is planned for 10th Feb 2018, please submit your proposals
at [1]. Also, note the last date for proposal submission is 31st Jan 2018 and
speakers would be finalized by 2nd Feb 2018.

We will follow the same pattern for coming meetups -

- We seek for talk proposals every month (Second Saturday)
- Speakers submit their proposals by the month end
- We finalize speakers in the first week of every month

In case you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us at [2]
or [3].

Kindly help spread the word and do follow us on social media[4][5] to get
more updates.

[1] [hidden email]
[2] [hidden email]
[3] [hidden email]