[X-POST] PyCon India 2018 Volunteer's meeting on 10th Dec, 2017

[X-POST] PyCon India 2018 Volunteer's meeting on 10th Dec, 2017

Chandan Kumar
Hello,

In order to speed up the things, we are planning for the next PyCon
India 2018 Volunteer's meeting on 10th Dec 2017 at 12:00 P.M. (IST) or
on 11th Dec @ 9:00 PM IST using google hangout.

Agenda for the meeting:
* Finalizing CFP Dates
* Finalize Sponsorship Prospectus
* List out the details of website content
* Discuss and decide on finding Keynote speakers

Feel free to add to the list if I have missed any.

If you are interested in volunteering any of the task mentioned above,
request you to respond to this mail to PyCon India mailing list. We
will be sending the meeting invitation only to those who respond here
since hangout has the limitation with the number of attendees.
Request interested people to suggest a time slot from above that is
convenient for you.

Chandan Kumar

Re: [X-POST] PyCon India 2018 Volunteer's meeting on 10th Dec, 2017

Abhijeet Katte
I am interested. I am available on 11th Dec @ 9:00 PM IST.

Abhijeet Katte , working as a data scientist in Bangalore.

On Fri, Dec 8, 2017 at 10:58 PM, chandan kumar <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> In order to speed up the things, we are planning for the next PyCon
> India 2018 Volunteer's meeting on 10th Dec 2017 at 12:00 P.M. (IST) or
> on 11th Dec @ 9:00 PM IST using google hangout.
>
> Agenda for the meeting:
> * Finalizing CFP Dates
> * Finalize Sponsorship Prospectus
> * List out the details of website content
> * Discuss and decide on finding Keynote speakers
>

> Feel free to add to the list if I have missed any.
>
> If you are interested in volunteering any of the task mentioned above,
> request you to respond to this mail to PyCon India mailing list. We
> will be sending the meeting invitation only to those who respond here
> since hangout has the limitation with the number of attendees.
> Request interested people to suggest a time slot from above that is
> convenient for you.
>
> --
> Thanks,
>
> Chandan Kumar

Warm Regards,
Abhijeet G. Katte,

" “Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one
can go.”
― T.S. Eliot
"

Linkedin:  linkedin.com/in/abhikatte

Re: [Inpycon] [X-POST] PyCon India 2018 Volunteer's meeting on 10th Dec, 2017

Ayush Kesarwani
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> In order to speed up the things, we are planning for the next PyCon
> India 2018 Volunteer's meeting on 10th Dec 2017 at 12:00 P.M. (IST) or
> on 11th Dec @ 9:00 PM IST using google hangout.

+1 for 11th Dec @9 PM IST.

Agenda for the meeting:
> * Finalizing CFP Dates
> * Finalize Sponsorship Prospectus
> * List out the details of website content
> * Discuss and decide on finding Keynote speakers

Number of Keynote speakers? Is it decided?

> Feel free to add to the list if I have missed any.
>
> If you are interested in volunteering any of the task mentioned above,
> request you to respond to this mail to PyCon India mailing list. We
> will be sending the meeting invitation only to those who respond here
> since hangout has the limitation with the number of attendees.
> Request interested people to suggest a time slot from above that is
> convenient for you.
>
> --
> Thanks,
>
> Chandan Kumar

Re: [Inpycon] [X-POST] PyCon India 2018 Volunteer's meeting on 10th Dec, 2017

Chandan Kumar
Hello All,

On Sat, Dec 9, 2017 at 1:43 PM, Farhaan Bukhsh <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Fri, Dec 8, 2017 at 10:58 PM, chandan kumar
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> In order to speed up the things, we are planning for the next PyCon
>> India 2018 Volunteer's meeting on 10th Dec 2017 at 12:00 P.M. (IST) or
>> on 11th Dec @ 9:00 PM IST using google hangout.
>>
>> Agenda for the meeting:
>> * Finalizing CFP Dates
>> * Finalize Sponsorship Prospectus
>> * List out the details of website content
>> * Discuss and decide on finding Keynote speakers
>>
> +1 for 11th
>>
>> Feel free to add to the list if I have missed any.
>>
>> If you are interested in volunteering any of the task mentioned above,
>> request you to respond to this mail to PyCon India mailing list. We
>> will be sending the meeting invitation only to those who respond here
>> since hangout has the limitation with the number of attendees.
>> Request interested people to suggest a time slot from above that is
>> convenient for you.

We will be keeping volunteers meeting tomorrow i.e on 11th Dec 2017 at
09:00 P.M (IST).
If still interested please reply to this thread.

Thanks,

Chandan Kumar

Re: [Inpycon] [X-POST] PyCon India 2018 Volunteer's meeting on 10th Dec, 2017

Abhijeet Katte
Interested .

On Sun, Dec 10, 2017 at 7:04 PM, chandan kumar <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> On Sat, Dec 9, 2017 at 1:43 PM, Farhaan Bukhsh <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> > On Fri, Dec 8, 2017 at 10:58 PM, chandan kumar
> > <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >> Hello,
> >>
> >> In order to speed up the things, we are planning for the next PyCon
> >> India 2018 Volunteer's meeting on 10th Dec 2017 at 12:00 P.M. (IST) or
> >> on 11th Dec @ 9:00 PM IST using google hangout.
> >>
> >> Agenda for the meeting:
> >> * Finalizing CFP Dates
> >> * Finalize Sponsorship Prospectus
> >> * List out the details of website content
> >> * Discuss and decide on finding Keynote speakers
> >>
> > +1 for 11th
> >>
> >> Feel free to add to the list if I have missed any.
> >>
> >> If you are interested in volunteering any of the task mentioned above,
> >> request you to respond to this mail to PyCon India mailing list. We
> >> will be sending the meeting invitation only to those who respond here
> >> since hangout has the limitation with the number of attendees.
> >> Request interested people to suggest a time slot from above that is
> >> convenient for you.
> >>

> We will be keeping volunteers meeting tomorrow i.e on 11th Dec 2017 at
> 09:00 P.M (IST).
> If still interested please reply to this thread.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Chandan Kumar

Warm Regards,
Abhijeet G. Katte,

" “Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one
can go.”
― T.S. Eliot
"

Linkedin:  linkedin.com/in/abhikatte

Re: [Inpycon] [X-POST] PyCon India 2018 Volunteer's meeting on 10th Dec, 2017

Navin Pai
> Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2017 19:04:22 +0530
> From: chandan kumar <[hidden email]>
>
> Hello All,
>
> On Sat, Dec 9, 2017 at 1:43 PM, Farhaan Bukhsh <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> > On Fri, Dec 8, 2017 at 10:58 PM, chandan kumar
> > <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >> Hello,
> >>
> >> In order to speed up the things, we are planning for the next PyCon
> >> India 2018 Volunteer's meeting on 10th Dec 2017 at 12:00 P.M. (IST) or
> >> on 11th Dec @ 9:00 PM IST using google hangout.
> >>
> >> Agenda for the meeting:
> >> * Finalizing CFP Dates
> >> * Finalize Sponsorship Prospectus
> >> * List out the details of website content
> >> * Discuss and decide on finding Keynote speakers
> >>
> > +1 for 11th
> >>
> >> Feel free to add to the list if I have missed any.
> >>
> >> If you are interested in volunteering any of the task mentioned above,
> >> request you to respond to this mail to PyCon India mailing list. We
> >> will be sending the meeting invitation only to those who respond here
> >> since hangout has the limitation with the number of attendees.
> >> Request interested people to suggest a time slot from above that is
> >> convenient for you.

+1. Would like to be part of the volunteer meeting.

Re: [Inpycon] [X-POST] PyCon India 2018 Volunteer's meeting on 10th Dec, 2017

sayantan bhattacharya
I'm interested as well

On Dec 11, 2017 02:19, "Navin Pai" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> > Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2017 19:04:22 +0530
> > From: chandan kumar <[hidden email]>
> >
> > Hello All,
> >
> > On Sat, Dec 9, 2017 at 1:43 PM, Farhaan Bukhsh <[hidden email]
> >
> > wrote:

> > > +1 for 11th

> at

> +1. Would like to be part of the volunteer meeting.

Re: [Inpycon] [X-POST] PyCon India 2018 Volunteer's meeting on 10th Dec, 2017

Sayan Chowdhury-2

> We will be keeping volunteers meeting tomorrow i.e on 11th Dec 2017 at
> 09:00 P.M (IST).
> If still interested please reply to this thread.

I will be joining in.

--
Sayan Chowdhury <https://sayanchowdhury.dgplug.org/>
Senior Software Engineer, Fedora Engineering - Emerging Platform

Proud to work at The Open Organization!

Re: [Chennaipy] [Inpycon] [X-POST] PyCon India 2018 Volunteer's meeting on 10th Dec, 2017

Chandan Kumar
Hello All,

On Mon, Dec 11, 2017 at 4:38 PM, Karthikeyan S <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Let me know, if i can join in.. Sorry for late reply..
>
> On Mon, Dec 11, 2017 at 1:21 PM, Sayan Chowdhury
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>

>> > We will be keeping volunteers meeting tomorrow i.e on 11th Dec 2017 at
>> > 09:00 P.M (IST).
>> > If still interested please reply to this thread.

Invitation sent to those who had responded to this list.
Please check your inbox.

Thanks,

Chandan Kumar