Quantcast

[X-post] [PythonExpress] Formation of committees around PythonExpress project

[X-post] [PythonExpress] Formation of committees around PythonExpress project

vijay kumar-2
Hi All,

It's been a wonderful year for PythonExpress in terms of growth. We have
taken a few initiatives to get sponsors and to reach out to schools.
Hope we will be able to move things forward towards our goals.

I think PythonExpress has reached to a stage where we have to have
committees to meet the needs of the project. In my opinion, we should have
the committees formed as below.

Financial Committee:
   1) Plan for budget and handle approvals on request basis.
   2) Manage and maintain the requests in some shared document like google
sheet or in the software itself (yet to be designed).

Coordinators:
   1) Request for tutors if no tutor has taken up a workshop request.
   2) Coordinate between tutor and college for the workshop prerequisites
and other things as necessary.
   3) Help clarify queries from colleges and tutors.

Software committee:
   1) Wye software development to add new features and enhancements and to
resolve issues if any.
   2) Maintain the github repo.

Technical Content Writing committee:
   1) Contribute and maintain the workshop contents for different workshops
for different levels (for schools an colleges - beginners, intermediate and
advanced)

Web Content Writing Committee:
   1) Help write blogs.
   2) Fine tune the content on website and help with social media
publishing as necessary.

Let me know your thoughts on the same.

Also, requesting interested people to fill the form [0] and let us know how
you can help PythonExpress.

[0] https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1AWZAvUFxHWB2DUJemSikS59
xHQv5_jeJXfRRSlN4ACA/prefill

Thanks,
Vijay

Re: [X-post] [PythonExpress] Formation of committees around PythonExpress project

vijay kumar-2
Correction in google form link :

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1AWZAvUFxHWB2DUJemSikS59xHQ
v5_jeJXfRRSlN4ACA

On Sun, Apr 23, 2017 at 11:11 PM, vijay kumar <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> It's been a wonderful year for PythonExpress in terms of growth. We have
> taken a few initiatives to get sponsors and to reach out to schools.
> Hope we will be able to move things forward towards our goals.
>
> I think PythonExpress has reached to a stage where we have to have
> committees to meet the needs of the project. In my opinion, we should have
> the committees formed as below.
>
> Financial Committee:
>    1) Plan for budget and handle approvals on request basis.
>    2) Manage and maintain the requests in some shared document like google
> sheet or in the software itself (yet to be designed).
>
> Coordinators:
>    1) Request for tutors if no tutor has taken up a workshop request.
>    2) Coordinate between tutor and college for the workshop prerequisites
> and other things as necessary.
>    3) Help clarify queries from colleges and tutors.
>
> Software committee:
>    1) Wye software development to add new features and enhancements and to
> resolve issues if any.
>    2) Maintain the github repo.
>
> Technical Content Writing committee:
>    1) Contribute and maintain the workshop contents for different
> workshops for different levels (for schools an colleges - beginners,
> intermediate and advanced)
>

> Web Content Writing Committee:
>    1) Help write blogs.
>    2) Fine tune the content on website and help with social media
> publishing as necessary.
>
> Let me know your thoughts on the same.
>
> Also, requesting interested people to fill the form [0] and let us know
> how you can help PythonExpress.
>
> [0] https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1AWZAvUFxHWB2DUJemSikS59
> xHQv5_jeJXfRRSlN4ACA/prefill
>
> Thanks,
> Vijay

Vijay

Re: [X-post] [PythonExpress] Formation of committees around PythonExpress project

vijay kumar-2
We will be closing submission form tonight. Any interested volunteer please
use below link to fill form.

 https://drive.google.com/open?id=1AWZAvUFxHWB2DUJemSikS59xHQv5_
jeJXfRRSlN4ACA

"Together we will achieve more"

On Sun, Apr 23, 2017 at 11:11 PM, vijay kumar <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> It's been a wonderful year for PythonExpress in terms of growth. We have
> taken a few initiatives to get sponsors and to reach out to schools.
> Hope we will be able to move things forward towards our goals.
>
> I think PythonExpress has reached to a stage where we have to have
> committees to meet the needs of the project. In my opinion, we should have
> the committees formed as below.
>
> Financial Committee:
>    1) Plan for budget and handle approvals on request basis.
>    2) Manage and maintain the requests in some shared document like google
> sheet or in the software itself (yet to be designed).
>
> Coordinators:
>    1) Request for tutors if no tutor has taken up a workshop request.
>    2) Coordinate between tutor and college for the workshop prerequisites
> and other things as necessary.
>    3) Help clarify queries from colleges and tutors.
>
> Software committee:
>    1) Wye software development to add new features and enhancements and to
> resolve issues if any.
>    2) Maintain the github repo.
>
> Technical Content Writing committee:
>    1) Contribute and maintain the workshop contents for different
> workshops for different levels (for schools an colleges - beginners,
> intermediate and advanced)
>

> Web Content Writing Committee:
>    1) Help write blogs.
>    2) Fine tune the content on website and help with social media
> publishing as necessary.
>
> Let me know your thoughts on the same.
>
> Also, requesting interested people to fill the form [0] and let us know
> how you can help PythonExpress.
>
> [0] https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1AWZAvUFxHWB2DUJemSikS59
> xHQv5_jeJXfRRSlN4ACA/prefill
>
> Thanks,