XEmacs branch

Andreas Röhler-2
Hi Barry, hi all,

as XEmacs branch resolves an incompatibility - should we create a serie
from it and make a separate XEmacs release next time?

Mentioned the branch at the entry page for the moment,

cheers,

Andreas

--
https://launchpad.net/python-mode
https://launchpad.net/s-x-emacs-werkstatt/

Re: XEmacs branch

Barry Warsaw
On Oct 21, 2011, at 07:05 PM, Andreas Röhler wrote:

>as XEmacs branch resolves an incompatibility - should we create a serie from
>it and make a separate XEmacs release next time?

Is it not possible to support both in one version of python-mode.el?

-Barry