Quantcast

any way to make slideshow from rst file?

any way to make slideshow from rst file?

Mark Harrison-7
I'd like to do some simple presentation slides.

Is there any rst2html processor that will generate
one html page per subtitle, with appropriate next/prev
links?

many TIA!!
Mark

--
Mark Harrison
Pixar Animation Studios

Re: any way to make slideshow from rst file?

David Goodger
On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 17:40, Mark Harrison <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I'd like to do some simple presentation slides.
>
> Is there any rst2html processor that will generate
> one html page per subtitle, with appropriate next/prev
> links?

Not exactly that, but there is a one-file HTML slideshow system:
http://docutils.sourceforge.net/docs/user/slide-shows.html
(try it by clicking the link after "To view this document as a slide
show" near the top).

There's also a project to create presentations for OpenOffice.org (not
HTML): http://panela.blog-city.com/rst2odp_on_pypi.htm

--
David Goodger <http://python.net/~goodger>

David Goodger wrote:
> Not exactly that, but there is a one-file HTML slideshow system:
> http://docutils.sourceforge.net/docs/user/slide-shows.html

Sweet, that is exactly what I was hoping for...

Thanks!!!