binding framework third-party package for Channels 2

binding framework third-party package for Channels 2

Daniel Gilge
Hi,

I'm not sure where to ask this question because it doesn't seem to fit anywhere but I hope this group is the best place.

The Channels 2.0 docs say that the binding framework will appear in a third-party (non-official-Django) package. What are the plans here? Is there a special person/organization in charge? Is there a schedule?

I'm asking because I'll need some kind of bindings and might do it myself otherwise.

Re: binding framework third-party package for Channels 2

Andrew Godwin-3
Hi Daniel,

It was something I was going to do myself once I had the time and the release support for 2.0 dies down, but if you want to take a crack at it, please do (I am more than happy to consult where I can).

Andrew