building static python with Numeric

Alan-49
Dears,

It's about Pyhton for Linux X86.

First, I would like to know if it's possible to build a fully static
python binary, something that does not depends on others libraries
when using 'ldd python', e.g. If so, how?

Second, I would like to build a python for distribution that would
include (statically if possible) the package Numeric-24.2. Is it
possible? How?

Summarising, I would like to build a python binary independent of
others libraries where I could 'import Numeric'.

I would appreciate very much any help here.

Many thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Alan

Re: building static python with Numeric

Bugzilla from nnorwitz@gmail.com
Hi Alan.

I'm pretty sure the answer to both your questions is yes it's
possible.  This is not the best list to answer your questions though.
I'd suggest you mail [hidden email] which is the same as the
comp.lang.python newsgroup.

I'd bet Google could find the answer even faster though. :-)