cannot find any pyqt-demo or demo folder in the source package

cannot find any pyqt-demo or demo folder in the source package

umbe1987
Hi everyone,

very excited to try out the new major release of pyqtdeploy.
I cannot find the demo sub-directory.
I downloaded the tar.gz from the PyPI, run the setup.py install, but cannot find it anywhere.
Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks!

Re: cannot find any pyqt-demo or demo folder in the source package

Phil Thompson-5
On 5 Jan 2018, at 2:17 pm, <[hidden email]> <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> very excited to try out the new major release of pyqtdeploy.
> I cannot find the demo sub-directory.
> I downloaded the tar.gz from the PyPI, run the setup.py install, but cannot find it anywhere.
> Am I doing something wrong?

Whoops.

It should be in tonight's snapshot, or you can find it here...

https://www.riverbankcomputing.com/hg/pyqtdeploy/file/tip/demo

Phil