carefully and selectively promoting packages to the "official" groktoolkit

carefully and selectively promoting packages to the "official" groktoolkit

Jan-Wijbrand Kolman-3
Hi,

There's a small number of package not in the groktoolkit that could be
in my opinion. If we are to promote these packages to be part of the
GTK, we should do so selectively and carefully, not to let the GTK grow
unwieldy. This should be balanced out against having several generally
useful packages for Grok-based projects available, if even a "standard"
project built by grokproject will not require them by default.

I would considerately propose these two packages:

   megrok.chameleon
   megrok.login (even though it needs fixes for the current GTK trunk)

But I could also think of:

   megrok.strictrequire

I'd like your opinion.

regards, jw