congrats on the zope.org relaunch, but

Martijn Faassen-2
Hi there,

Congrats on the relaunch of zope.org, I know it's been a hard slog!

But I brought up an item twice already and nothing appears to have been
done about it. According to zope.org Gork is more like ZPT than it is
like BlueBream. Griok is more like CMF than it is like BlueBream. This
is because Grok is listed under the grab-bag framework category.

I also mention that 'Application Servers' may not be the best heading
for the category which could contain Zope and BlueBream and Grok. Zope's
an application server, the other two are called "web framework"

I really think it's obvious that this is wrong, so, please fix, thanks.

Regards,

Martijn

Re: congrats on the zope.org relaunch, but

Martijn Faassen-2
Hey,

Okay, posted to the wrong mailing list. But if people agree with me,
please chime in over on zope-dev.

Thanks,

Martijn