create/drop individual table

vida00

Hi, new to django, getting familiar w/ it. So far, love what I've
seen. One question: how do I create/drop an individual table,
preferably not from the manage.py shell?
Thanks.

Re: create/drop individual table

Nathan R. Yergler-4

There's no Django magic there; just do it like you normally would
using your database.

On 4/4/07, John <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi, new to django, getting familiar w/ it. So far, love what I've
> seen. One question: how do I create/drop an individual table,
> preferably not from the manage.py shell?
> Thanks.

Re: create/drop individual table

Gilhad-2

I used to run manage.py sqlall something, then copy& paste the definition to
the mysql shell ... maybe it will help you too ;-)

--
Zdravi
     Gilhad