dangling sf.net pyqtdatavisualization link

Previous Topic Next Topic
 
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

dangling sf.net pyqtdatavisualization link

Hans-Peter Jansen-2

Hi Phil,

 

the link to sf.net on:

 

https://www.riverbankcomputing.com/software/pyqtdatavisualization/download

 

is slightly dangling...

 

Cheers,

Pete


_______________________________________________
PyQt mailing list    [hidden email]
https://www.riverbankcomputing.com/mailman/listinfo/pyqt
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: dangling sf.net pyqtdatavisualization link

Phil Thompson-5
On 5 Mar 2018, at 9:58 pm, Hans-Peter Jansen <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi Phil,
>  
> the link to sf.net on:
>  
> https://www.riverbankcomputing.com/software/pyqtdatavisualization/download
>  
> is slightly dangling...

...works for me.

Phil

_______________________________________________
PyQt mailing list    [hidden email]
https://www.riverbankcomputing.com/mailman/listinfo/pyqt
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: dangling sf.net pyqtdatavisualization link

Hans-Peter Jansen-2

On Montag, 5. März 2018 22:12:06 Phil Thompson wrote:

> On 5 Mar 2018, at 9:58 pm, Hans-Peter Jansen <[hidden email]> wrote:

> > Hi Phil,

> >

> > the link to sf.net on:

> >

> > https://www.riverbankcomputing.com/software/pyqtdatavisualization/download

> >

> > is slightly dangling...

>

> ...works for me.

 

Well

 

>

 

 

riverbankcomputing.com points to:

 

https://sourceforge.net/projects/pyqt/files/PyDataVisualization/PyQtDataVisualization-5.10.1/PyDataVisualization_gpl-5.10.1.tar.gz

 

while sf.net expects:

 

https://sourceforge.net/projects/pyqt/files/PyQtDataVisualization/PyQtDataVisualization-5.10.1/PyQtDataVisualization_gpl-5.10.1.tar.gz

 

Cheers,

Pete

 

 


_______________________________________________
PyQt mailing list    [hidden email]
https://www.riverbankcomputing.com/mailman/listinfo/pyqt
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: dangling sf.net pyqtdatavisualization link

Phil Thompson-5
On 5 Mar 2018, at 10:31 pm, Hans-Peter Jansen <[hidden email]> wrote:

>
> On Montag, 5. März 2018 22:12:06 Phil Thompson wrote:
> > On 5 Mar 2018, at 9:58 pm, Hans-Peter Jansen <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > > Hi Phil,
> > >
> > > the link to sf.net on:
> > >
> > > https://www.riverbankcomputing.com/software/pyqtdatavisualization/download
> > >
> > > is slightly dangling...
> >
> > ...works for me.
>  
> Well
>  
> > <Bild.png>
>  
>  
> riverbankcomputing.com points to:
>  
> https://sourceforge.net/projects/pyqt/files/PyDataVisualization/PyQtDataVisualization-5.10.1/PyDataVisualization_gpl-5.10.1.tar.gz
>  
> while sf.net expects:
>  
> https://sourceforge.net/projects/pyqt/files/PyQtDataVisualization/PyQtDataVisualization-5.10.1/PyQtDataVisualization_gpl-5.10.1.tar.gz

Sorry, I misunderstood your original email - fixed now.

Thanks,
Phil

_______________________________________________
PyQt mailing list    [hidden email]
https://www.riverbankcomputing.com/mailman/listinfo/pyqt