delayed mail

Fredrik Lundh
sorry for the delays in mail handling; I've been on the road more or
less constantly since late november, and more mails than usual have
ended up in the moderation queues lately (most of it is indeed spam,
but not everything...).

</F>

Re: delayed mail

Fredrik Lundh
(and of course that mail got caught by the filter as well.  argh!)