django.contrib.admin.models audit

Jamesie Pic
Hello everybody,

I have published a django.contrib.admin.models audit in a repository of mine, that is like the admin package but aspires to be useful also outside the admin:

I'm posting this here because we are under no hurry to implement this on our own, if you want we could implement this is Django itself rather than in our own admin module.

Have a beautiful day