django development test suite fail

I am new to django contribution and I followed instructions on how to contribute guideline but I am stuck on one issue.
I ran the test stream like shown in the tutorial and keep getting failed status.
Is this suppose to be normal?

FAILED (failures=10, errors=1, skipped=856, expected failures=6)

Visit this group at
For more options, visit