domain name transfer

Dennis Reinhardt
The BayPiggies domain name has now been transferred to me.  Thanks for
doing this Deirdre!

I am not expecting glitching of DNS records and I have not changed anything
... but a problem can still occur so I wanted to let you know in advance in
case anything happens.

Re: domain name transfer

Danny Yoo

On Fri, 5 May 2006, Dennis Reinhardt wrote:

> The BayPiggies domain name has now been transferred to me.  Thanks for
> doing this Deirdre!
>
> I am not expecting glitching of DNS records and I have not changed
> anything ... but a problem can still occur so I wanted to let you know
> in advance in case anything happens.

Hi Dennis,

Excellent!  Thanks for your help on this; I feel reasssured that things
are moving better now.