encrypt my django code and still be able to run it

encrypt my django code and still be able to run it

ashish.bhatia
Hi,
Is it possible to encrypt my complete Django project and still be able to run it.

Re: encrypt my django code and still be able to run it

Jason-6
No.  And if you think about it, I think you'll come up with a number of reasons why.

If you really want to keep people from reading your code, learn how to secure your server from unauthorized outside access and follow best practices to keep your SSH keys safe.