error in windows 7 installation

Manuel López
Hello Everybody:
I am trying to install distribute-0.6.25 in a windows 7 machine. I have
python 2.7.3 in 32 bits, although the machine is 64 bits. I installed
the 32 bit python version because I want to install ipython and there
is  no 64 bit builds of the Windows installer for ipython.
In any case, upon installing disuitils with
python setup.py install

I get the following error

error:
C:\manuel\prog_red\python\distribute-0.6.25\distribute-0.6.25\setuptools\cli-32.exe:
No such file or directory

Any help will be greatly appeciated. Thanks,

Manuel

--
Manuel López Mariscal
Depto. de Oceanografía Física/CICESE

Re: error in windows 7 installation

coneje
Hi, I downloaded cli-32.exe from -> http://bugs.python.org/setuptools/issue2
and this made the installation of setuptools to finish correctly.
Hope it helps!