events on Session Start and Session End

urielka

is there any way to get a event(calling a function) on Session Start
and Session Start?
like there is in ASP.NET?

Re: events on Session Start and Session End

Robert Brewer

urielka wrote:
> is there any way to get a event(calling a function) on Session Start
> and Session End? like there is in ASP.NET?

No, but if you want to run code at session start or session end, you
should be able to make a subclass of FileSession that does what you
want.

Robert Brewer
System Architect
Amor Ministries

Re: events on Session Start and Session End

urielka

can you give me a example of such code? and i use RamSession,is there
any master class like Session?