file format changer

Akinfolarin Stephen
hello guys i want to build a software that enables me to chnage file from one format to another pleaseĀ  do you know any package i can use or any online or any material that can help me achieve this

Re: file format changer

Kasper Laudrup
Hi Akinfolarin,

On 01/08/2020 14.57, Akinfolarin Stephen wrote:
> hello guys i want to build a software that enables me to chnage file
> from one format to another pleaseĀ  do you know any package i can use or
> any online or any material that can help me achieve this

First of all, this doesn't sound like it's related to Django at all, so
why are you posting this here?

More importantly your question makes absolutely no sense. Of course no
such tool exists. Think about it. As an example, what would be result of
converting an Excel spreadsheet file to an x68 bootable image file?

Try to figure out exactly what it is you want to achieve and then post
that question somewhere relevant.

Kind regards,

Kasper Laudrup

Re: file format changer

John McClain
Might make sense to convert images to different formats if you have tons of them, so not exactly a bad question!

Before crushing the guy maybe you could ask what the use case is!

Sent from my iPhone

Re: file format changer

Akinfolarin Stephen
thanks for your reply

On Sun, Aug 2, 2020 at 7:35 AM John McClain <[hidden email]> wrote:
Might make sense to convert images to different formats if you have tons of them, so not exactly a bad question!

Before crushing the guy maybe you could ask what the use case is!

Sent from my iPhone

Re: file format changer

Kasper Laudrup
Hi John,

On 01/08/2020 19.34, John McClain wrote:
> Might make sense to convert images to different formats if you have tons of them, so not exactly a bad question!

Indeed, that might make sense. If this was a question on how to create a
web interface in Django for converting images to different formats, it
would even have been relevant for this mailing list.

The problem is, that was not the question, so I don't see the point in
trying to guess what other questions might have been relevant.

> Before crushing the guy maybe you could ask what the use case is!

I did try to ask that. I pointed out that the question as it is now
doesn't make any sense (it doesn't) and see of there was some way of
formulating a question that would make sense. It might not sound like
it, and sorry if that's the case, but I'm actually trying to be helpful.

Kind regards,

Kasper Laudrup

Re: file format changer

Integr@te System
Hi Stephen,

If you do still find out any relative information about your question, take a look in some python standard packages json/xml... then process it or tools usql tsql in synapse/ spark/bigquery...
Hope it helpful and please see here without your topic.
Tks.