finished blogging about PyCon

Shannon -jj Behrens
I finished blogging about all the talks I went to at PyCon.  Whew,
that took a while!

http://jjinux.blogspot.com/search/label/pycon2011

Enjoy!
-jj

--
In this life we cannot do great things. We can only do small things
with great love. -- Mother Teresa

Re: finished blogging about PyCon

jim-258

    Thanks lots, JJ. I enjoyed and am still enjoying--
there's a lot to enjoy.
    Seems to me that there's some value-added possibility
to you presenting to the group:
* what did you like most and why? pick a few and role
  with 'em a bit.
* got ideas about the near-term direction of Python?

On Sun, Apr 10, 2011 at 6:41 PM, jim <[hidden email]> wrote:
>    Thanks lots, JJ. I enjoyed and am still enjoying--
> there's a lot to enjoy.
>    Seems to me that there's some value-added possibility
> to you presenting to the group:
> * what did you like most and why? pick a few and role
>  with 'em a bit.
> * got ideas about the near-term direction of Python?

I'm happy to talk more if you guys are interested.  However, it's
probably more interesting if I talk about the ones that you guys are
interested in rather than the ones I'm interested in.

-jj