Quantcast

g'day. looking to move to oz (again)

az

g'day. looking to move to oz (again)

az
g'day pythoneers.

i'm this guy: www.svilendobrev.com
i'm 20+ years in software, 10+ pythoning, here there and everywhere.
somewhat of mentor, architect, DIY, python-evangelist, alternativity,
philosopher... crazy enough yeah. (see smok.sf.net. Or notionery.com.
or the cv)

and i'm looking to move again to oz (i'm citizen but left 10y ago).
so i'm looking for decent job... to allow me to settle, pull family
and all that.
well, It has to be interesting and has future.

i'd appreciate if anyone can advice on what and where and how
should i approach. Or even whom. i havent decided on any city.
Probably within 2 weeks i'll be in oz, in person.

cv: www.svilendobrev.com/rabota/cv

ciao
svilen
az

Re: g'day. looking to move to oz (again)

az
update, i've made reservations to both Sydney and Melbourne, in both
cases 7th May early morning i'll be in one of them.. depends on where i
get more leads/chances. i've 3 days to decide..

On Fri, 20 Apr 2012
12:28:50 +0300 az <[hidden email]> wrote:

> g'day pythoneers.
>
> i'm this guy: www.svilendobrev.com
> i'm 20+ years in software, 10+ pythoning, here there and everywhere.
> somewhat of mentor, architect, DIY, python-evangelist, alternativity,
> philosopher... crazy enough yeah. (see smok.sf.net. Or notionery.com.
> or the cv)
>
> and i'm looking to move again to oz (i'm citizen but left 10y ago).
> so i'm looking for decent job... to allow me to settle, pull family
> and all that.
> well, It has to be interesting and has future.
>
> i'd appreciate if anyone can advice on what and where and how
> should i approach. Or even whom. i havent decided on any city.
> Probably within 2 weeks i'll be in oz, in person.
>
> cv: www.svilendobrev.com/rabota/cv
>
> ciao
> svilen

Re: g'day. looking to move to oz (again)

Nick Mellor
Hi Svilen,

Welcome (back) to Oz. When I was looking a couple of weeks ago the national broadband network (NBN) were looking for Pythonistas. Jobrapido has also found me a few leads.

I moved to Oz three years ago (with family) from the UK. I'm this guy:

http://www.back-pain-self-help.com/contact.html

I've worked in computing for 25 years. I discovered Python working on a Danish website in 2008 (http://www.behandlerlisten.dk)...and am just starting to develop small-scale Django apps as a sideline.

BW

Nick

On 25/04/2012 2:21 AM, svilen wrote:
[...]

Logo Nick Mellor 1300 485 114
Alexander Technique Teacher and IT Consultant
Villa Rosa, 5 Campbell Street, Newstead, VIC, 3462
http://www.back-pain-self-help.com

hand-written initials